Is it wrong... hurry and anwser i got to call him in 10 minutes and tell him what i decided

I'm pregnant and my fiancee (the daddy) wants me to come stay with him, because it'll be 2 more weeks before he can come home. I'm just $20 dollars short of being able to go. I hate needing anyone's help, but his father offered to send the money...should i let him? Is it wrong I already have 78 dollars just short 20? I'm sorry its under pregnant because i am pregnant

heathertilton08

Asked by heathertilton08 at 8:05 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go. You only live once.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• do what you need to do. dont let your pride get in the way of living with your fiance and your family. theres nothing wrong with this
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 8:07 PM on May. 15, 2009

• That's not wrong for his father to help out! You're family, after all. Accept it if you want to.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:07 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Go and have fun its not a bad thing to get help every once in a while
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:10 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Go and see your man girl.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• your fiance's father and your fiance both want you to go and be with fiance? that is excellent mama!!! that means fiance's father cares for you plus cares for you alot to help you get to to his son, your baby's daddy. You are LUUUUUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Go, go go.... This man is going to be your father-in-law. Let him do this one thing for you and your baby. Don't feel guilty, just go, have fun, and be with the man you love.
    God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:36 PM on May. 15, 2009

• id go...you can always pay him back...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:01 PM on May. 15, 2009