What was the most embarrassing thing your kid has ever done to you in public?

(My 2 yr old laid on the blockbuster video store floor and threw a tantrum, he never does that) I WAS SOOO EMBARRASSED!!!

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 8:08 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son decided to run up and down the aisle in Staples when he was younger and just potty trained mind you. I was trying to hurry and get the item because he was really off the hook that day. I asked him to stop and he kept ignoring me. My daughter who is older tried to help and told him to stop and he wouldnt listen. She reached her arm out to grab him from running....he ran into her arm flipped in the air and landed onto the floor screamed like there was no tomorrow cried outrageously held his breath turned blue in the face and urinated on himself. Talk about embarrassed!!! To make it so bad he wasnt crying because he was hurt he wasnt crying because he fell he was angry because when he fell he had stopped running. (he wasnt hurt by the way) Now it is funny but that day whew he earned a good trip directly to the car.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 8:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was at Kohls trying on a bra and my son opened the dressing room door!!!

And you shouldnt be embarrassed, every child has thrown a tantrum in pulic lol
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• mine throws tantrums all the time. my most embarrassing (there have been a couple) but they all relate to him going poop. one time, he had to be taken to the e.r. and they needed a stool sample. he finally went and then i called the dr to come and collect. my child made an E.R dr gag! this man deals with blood and guts all day but could not stand the smell of my child. lol. i had to get the sample myself.
    the second time, we were at a drs appointment. he got in the walkway near the reception area and pooped. we live on a military base, and all these airman and pilots kept walking by holding their nose or fanning their face while walking very fast. lol. i think a few of them held their breath. my husband left to go change his diaper, and the receptionist grapped air freshener and laughed while she sprayed!!!! lol i could have died
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• When my oldest was 2 he could not pronounce truck and he loved trucks.  He could not get the tr b lend out, it coame out as a f sound.

he was in the church nursery and they had just gotten new toy trucks, well the whole hour he repeated saying truck in his own special way.

i picked him up from nursery with upset nursery workers and irate mothers!!!!

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 8:22 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was walking through walmart with my son in the seat in the cart. He was about 2 at the time. We were just walking along and I wasn't paying attention and he grabbed my shirt , lifted it up and flashed the store. I tried to put my shirt down and shrug it off like no big deal but I was mortified. And as if that wasn't bad enough, last month we were in Walmart and he yelled "P*ssy Balls!" I have no idea where he got that from. We don't talk like that in our house. Needless to say we had a long talk and he hasn't said it since.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:22 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was at Chili's with a friend and my 2yr old had to potty, so I took her and on the way back to the table, THE WHOLE WAY she squealed with delight and celebration how she went poo-poo AHAHAHA It was well, embarrassing, but I couldn't do a thing about it I just kept giggling and telling her it's not nice to talk about that in public...

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It was only embarrassing to because im very big on how my child acts in public, and he knows it!! lol.. this girl was standing next to me and just looked at me with this look i cant describe (Of course she had no children).. Everyone just stopped and look at me, and looked at my son flopping around on the floor.. he got in BIGGGGG trouble needless to say!
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2009