Pride

Idk about other Mommies (As my daughter states it, any one can be a mother but only special ladies can be mommies! she is 6YO) however every time I look at my children I feel a very strong sense of pride and awe. Though some criticize me and how I choose to raise my children, they can not deny my kids are perfect and they are!! Let's boast about our angels Mommies! What does your angel do that fills you with pride?
(although if you are like me just about everything my children do makes me proud lol!)

Wildkitten82

Asked by Wildkitten82 at 8:36 PM on May. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• My little boy kicks me in the bladder at the moment. Every time i feel it i get the sudden urge to pee and i also enjoy knowing he is moving around in there.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My son is full of love - such a tender heart. He always tells me that I'm beautiful.

He's going to make a girl very happy someday. :-)
    Anonymous

• my oldest has come through some relationship difficulties very very well. my middle is incredibly helpful beyond belief. my youngest is wonderfully selfassured.
    Anonymous

• LMAO * mum-to-be-at-18, know how you feel I'm about a week over due, my DD is squishing my bladder at the moment...... and I swear at times it seems as though she is trying to come straight through my skin! LOL
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol i love how my DS has such a strong personality now. he is 9 months and we found out he loves to swing and he probably is going to be the biggest daredevil. when we pull the swing up high and let it go, he will just crack up like its the funniest thing in the world. he has no fear whatsoever....unless me or daddy leaves of course lol
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 8:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• LOL awesome Kelsey, my DS only likes swings if I have him on my lap lol... He loves the super high slides and such though!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:53 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My oldest girl, who is 15 is very motivated and determined to make something good out of her life. She's a straight A student and all around Athlete..She's everything I always wanted to be.
    My middle child, my son, is my hero. He has endured endless pain, endless tests, endless doctors and needles and on and on and on, yet he has remained so STRONG through it all. Definately my hero. My youngest girl is 6 years old, and she's such a sweetie pie. She picks me "flowers" or "weeds" nearly every day, draws me beautiful pictures every day, wants to be with me every second and constantly tells me how much she loves me. All 3 make me proud every single second of every single day. Even when the mood swings hit, and the tantrums, and the eye rolls, and I'm just exhausted......I'm still amazed by them.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My son loves to share - he'll share just about anything with anyone. Tonight, he tried to share his Viking helmet with a boy at the Viking Fest that he never met and will probably never see again. Like most 4-year olds, he lives in the moment and just wanted to share his helmet.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 11:08 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My oldest is very smart, very artisitic, very funny, and very social. He's always a pleasure to be around. My other child is the smallest kid, but he's got a huge personality. He likes things that are big and powerful. Like monster trucks, super hero's, and army guys. He's very physical, and at a year old he could throw a baseball further than a eight year old kid, and hit the mark he wanted. At two, he was copying the men on the gymnastics in Bejing. He also likes to break dance, (very funny) The other boy is sweet, beautiful, and loving. He takes things easy, is never in a hurry, and would much rather cuddle and talk with an adult than to play. He loves to learn, using puzzles, books, and video games. Right now, he's on the floor with our new puppy, cuddling, while the other two are fighting.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 9:55 AM on May. 17, 2009