Is laughing ok?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my second baby and my husband and I have a great relationship and tend to laugh until we cry a lot. In the last month when ever I laugh really hard there is a weird feeling around my vagina. It gets really hot and it feels like a tampon is trying to come out (that's the best way I can explain it.) Has this ever happened to anyone else and if so should I tell my dr could it be serious?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:52 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• since it's your second baby, he or she is probably positioned really low already and lying on a nerve. most women, get pains when they cough, sneeze, laugh...etc.. you should be fine.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:54 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No i think your fine you could mention it to your doctor. Laughter is very good and healthy. Im really happy for you and your hubby that you have a great relationship. My hubby and i have a really great relationship also and i love every moment of my life. My hubby and i are best frinds, lovers and soul mates. I am very happy for you two and hey keep up all the laughter.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Its the weirdest feeling. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead too so I'm sure he's a big baby which I'm sure doesn't help either. Lots of pressure down there.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I had all that pressure down there with my 2nd and even more with the 3rd. It can get downright painful at times. Don't worry, you're probably just stretching down there a little, or the baby may be on a nerve or something. Don't worry unless you notice some blood, then call your dr. immediately. Otherwise, I'd just ask at my OB appointment to make sure. God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• This pregnancy is so different from my first that I get a little worried when my body starts doing weird stuff. Thanks for everyones answers.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:43 PM on May. 15, 2009