my daughter is in size 3 diapers, not crawling yet or sitting alone 100% . i am trying to figure out which is better, pampers cruisers or pampers baby dry. to me baby dry holds more, however they say cruisers help with the moving around. but u get more diapers in baby dry.. ahhh someone help!

diaper dilema!!

Asked by Mommy2Layla08 at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• stick with the baby dry until she starts crawling very well. my DS is crawling, pulling himself up and cruising and hes still in regular huggies diapers. we just got him the little movers diapers and they help keep everything in while he is crawling around. yeah you dont get as many but its saving us from cleaning a lot of poopie onesies

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 9:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Well i have always used walmarts parents choice and my daughter has been in size three since she was 7 months old. and shes doing fine. I think you should stick with the baby dry exceptional if you get more the money..

Answer by raemommy at 9:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I personally liked the the cruisers better, when my DD wore them the baby dry seemed to leak

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't like either Pampers in size 3. I actually switched to Huggies. It made me mad, too.

Answer by AlyKen at 9:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I like the Cruisers better. I found the Baby Dry's held less liquid. Unfortunately, I accidently bought the Baby Dry today while I was shopping.

Answer by ap9902 at 9:19 PM on May. 15, 2009

• We use Luvs and my son crawls everywhere. We've never had a leak and they're $10 cheaper than Pampers at BJ's for 204 diapers.

• I use the baby dry ones on my 2 year old granddaughter. They do hold more, and you do get more diapers. That's enough for me!

Answer by robinann5 at 9:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I'd perfer CVS Pharmacy brand they feel like cloth and also work great for urine and the no. 2.

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• thanks everyone. i appriciate it. however everyone was controdicting to everyone else (lol) its good to hear opinions!

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 9:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• my son is starting to crawl and the diapers that work best for him are actually the LUVS brand. Pampers and Huggies are both great, but more expensive! Luvs work great and are more affordable :)

Answer by JennSol at 10:04 PM on May. 15, 2009