I have this little bump coming from my breast!!!!

I have this little bump looks like a gaint pimple with no white head and hurts like hell and i'm worried. Did anybody experience this and its right next to the nipple.

Any advice will help thank you.

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 9:14 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Is it just one or is it like all around your areola, because i know I have those and my Dr. said that they are normal in pregnancy and that they are called the mammary ducts or something similar to that term.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 9:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If you're past the 6th month, it's probably just you mammary glands, or your milk ducts are beginning to come in. There will probably be a lot more before it's over, and you may even start leaking a little. Check with the doctor if you're unsure.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Weird i didnt get it with my first
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:56 PM on May. 15, 2009

• "weird I didnt get it with my first"

well every pregnancy is different..and this just proves it lol
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:59 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol ....it sucks and its weird to me ...wow how bodies are wierd and special in there own way..lol
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 10:01 PM on May. 15, 2009