deliverance

was wondering if anyone has gone through deliverance/deliverance ministry--if so what was it like and did it help
if you have not---what are your thoughts on deliverance ministry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Bring the whole problem you are facing to the Lord and ask the Lord if you have his permission to do the casting out of Demons.

Absolutely do pray about it because the Lord may disapprove of you reading the recommended reading or other material. Read your Bible, pray, and never have fear.

Holy Is Our God! Praise the Lord!

By the way, I am no favorite of the Lords. I am just a miserable sinner.

age55

Answer by age55 at 10:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• King James Bible : Revelation : Chapter 5

5:8
    And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
    age55

Answer by age55 at 10:44 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Shoot - when I saw the title of this post, I thought you mean the movie!!!! LMAO!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Do I hear Banjos?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I think deliverance ministry is very important and that the casting out of demons is mandated by Jesus. We do not have a deliverance ministry in our community and I see alot of problems because of it. Many people who need deliiverance but do not have access to the proper ministry, and they are struggling because of it. I do however believe that you must be very careful because not all people who claim to be a part of deliverance ministry actually are. All thier methods must be biblical and line up scripturally. We live in coexistance with demons and angels on a daily basis. You've probably got one or the other around you now, so ministires that deal with supernatural issues are very important because God is supernatural and much of what is happening around us is as well.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 12:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Well, on the one hand, I don't believe in Satan, Hell or his minions, HOWEVER, I DO believe that deliverance ministries can be a great help for some people.

I believe there are spirits out there that can be very malicious and mean, and sometimes they wreck havoc on our lives - sometimes to a point that we need an exorcism or form thereof to rid our own spirits of them. Some times a possession or an obsession are mistaken for mental illness, and vice versa.

I also believe that deliverance ministries can rid us of our own personal demons (human nature gone awry, if you will) - alcoholism, drug abuse, depression, etc. It can give someone the opportunity to let God into their life and let Him do the work He needs to do on them (if that makes sense), and can have wonderful results.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:45 AM on May. 16, 2009