Wow i was jst reading a post, i didn't know that the rhthym method is different than NFP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• There both a joke. Are you talking about the one that said your husband doesn't want you if your on birth control? Yeah, that was stupid. NFP uses more than the rythm method, as in more intune with what your body is doing, but neither one is as effective as abstience, or even brith control really.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 9:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• LOL nothing is as effective as abstinence
    Anonymous

• Actually the rhythm method is considered a form of NFP. I think that the form of NFP that most people use these days is called the sympto-thermal method.
    Anonymous

• The rhythm methods works on an assumption of a 28 day cycle. NFP that uses basal body temperature, cervical fluids and cervical positioning is FAR more accurate.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:40 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I get made fun of for using rhythm. So far I've only gotten pregnant when I want to, and when I get pregnant by "accident" I might look into something else.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:06 AM on May. 16, 2009