Farrah's Story are you watching?

I am watching Farrah Faucets story on NBC right now and it is heart wrenching. I had to say a prayer for her. It is such a sad story and she is going through sooooo0 much. Its so sad you really don't want to watch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have it on in the livingroom and can hear parts of it while I am on the computer.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 9:40 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i accidentally pushed anon sorry about that but yes i am sitting on my couch on the laptop watching. i had to get on the computer. it is so overwhelmingly sad that its hard to watch fully.
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 9:43 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Just turned to it, did I miss anything?
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:44 PM on May. 15, 2009

• OMG me too I can hear if. I'm on my laptop in my dining room and it's on. I was a fan of hers since Charlie's Angels when I was 7 or 8. Used to beg my mom if I can stay up to watch it. I had the barbie doll of her. The barbie head of her so I can do the hair. I had a t-shirt with her picture on it and I was one of those girls in the 70's who had their hair cut just like hers. It was the style and so easy to do. I feel bad for her. I'm going to cry when she passes because she was a part of my childhood.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• you didnt really miss anything just a horribly sad story of someone battling cancer. they did mention how the papparazzi would not give her a break as far as stalking her goes. Thats pretty pitiful. I know its thier job but say the camera jammed or something and let her be. From what I have read online today she really isnt doing well right now.
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 9:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• sadly shes being sued over it.. im watching it
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 9:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Thanks Busy B.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• what channel is that?
    Anonymous

• NBC is channel 4 in NJ
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• NO pron ladyeB. Its on NBC not sure what channel that is for you but for me its ch. 10
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 9:55 PM on May. 15, 2009