Drool in ear?

OK.. lets say that I co-sleep with my 3year old sized toddler and perhaps we woke up this morning in a position where my head was 1/3 on the back of their head and I spent.. let's say the last hour drooling into my child's ear in our sleep... what is the worst that could happen?

(As if I didn't feel bad enough for having morning sickness on the poor kid a few weeks before, yesh!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha its okay hun...co-sleeping is okay TOO! Just watch out for any ear pulling which would be signs of an ear infection but that is the worst that can happen.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I think that the worst that can happen is her ear would feel wet and icky.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry, but lol!!!! just the way you worded it made me laugh. I think she should be fine!
    Anonymous

• Omg , thanx I needed that laugh. So, not laughing at you but, the image in my head right now. I could so see that happening to us.lol Hope all is well . Here's to no ear infections. Good luck
    mommarykaje

Answer by mommarykaje at 11:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It is ok, I already know this is going to be something we look back on and laugh about when I am completely finished freaking out. Heh.
    Anonymous