yours and mine

has anyone here ever used ky yours and mine, i just bought some and i smelled it cause im weird like that, and the one for a girl smells like it will burn like icy hot almost. anyone used it? does it burn? does it work like they say it does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never tried it, but I have used x-scream by pure romance and it was kind of like putting icy hot on you...but in a very very good way...lol. Worth a shot!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• yes we've tried it...when you apply it its cold then when you guys touch it gets really hot...not so great I didnt really like it
    Anonymous

• I use it , it works good . Does not burn .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Used it once, not sure how I feel about it yet.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 10:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• not sure I would ever use it . If it ain't natural it aint' happenin
    Anonymous

• Wasn't there a joke someplace about two people getting stuck together from using those products? I can't remember where I saw it.

Well, I say try it and see if it works. If it burns, call for a fireman to put out the fire....hehehe....meaning your husband, that is. {{wink, wink}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:39 PM on May. 16, 2009