What's up with all the elementary school teachers that smoke pot?

Seriously!!!!! They all do it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on May. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think b/c most teachers now a days are very young .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Really? I've never heard that. I'd probably hit the pipe too if I was an elementary school teacher. I don't blame them, I guess.
    Anonymous

• So what. Are the doing it in the classroom? Have you ever thought about the parents that do it......the ones that your kid plays with theirs? There are alot of people that do. ALOT of professional people.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• alot of people do it but not all teachers do it. My best friend is a teacher and she doesnt, nor do any of my other teacher friends...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It's a pretty common thing. It may be illegal but its natural!! I don't see the harm.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• ur OB probably does too
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. The harm is that it's illegal. Therefore, these people in authority have a clear disrespect for authority. Double standards, anyone?
    Anonymous

• makes me mad
    but then again so does our screwed up school systems
    Anonymous

• Honestly, these days I would count your blessings if that's the worst thing your child's teacher does. Doesn't that sound horrible? But I am beginning to think that way. We had a teacher in my city who put a sign on his door so no one would come in, and he was shooting heroin, right there in the classroom when he was supposed to be teaching. Seriously though, I'm not sure teachers do it any more than any other segment of the population - I think we just put them under more scrutiny b/c they are teaching our kids and we have higher standards for their behavior even in their personal lives (not saying this is right or wrong). I am a teacher and I don't know any teachers that smoke pot - but then I don't either so I'm not really the one they would tell, am I? lol
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:10 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I'd smoke pot at night if I had to deal with 20 of my kids all day! Are they smoking it with your kids? They should be able to relax at home however they can. At least they're not shooting up in the bathroom at school. Though some might be, I don't think its a big problem. And neither is smoking pot. It should be legal soon, anyway!
    Anonymous