1 year old in therapy

My son can't eat solids so we started him on therapy to help him. The first appointment went good but it was a awful night. Do you think he will adjust to the therapy or should I expect awful nights ahead? I am going to ask his therapist about it whens he comes again but thats a few days away still.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think it will just take some time for him to get used to it. you know what they say, kids like routines and this is not the same routine as it has been. just give him some time and he should be fine
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 9:59 PM on May. 15, 2009

• my neice has to have a feeding tube but she goes to therapy once a week after about a year or so she is now eating everything except sweets she hates them i think you just give it time he'll come around every child devlop differently.
    Anonymous