does your child...

sleep with their eyes open? or just a little bit open?

my daughter does.... im just wondering how many kids do this.

KimberlyAnn85

Asked by KimberlyAnn85 at 9:59 PM on May. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• yea once in a while and it freaks me out lol
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• no but he talks in his sleep
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Two of mine sleep with them open. It kinda scares me lol
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• my DS peeks lol when hes sleeping in his car seat and he realizes hes moving, he will open his eyes a little bit and peek at everything around him
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 10:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• OMG No, that would scare the crap out of me if I saw that.
    Anonymous

• my daughter did that one time omg i thought she was dead it scared the shit out of me
    Anonymous

• He sleeps with his eyes closed, but if there is a sudden loud noise, he will open them really wide for just a second. Nothing else on his body movies, he just opens his eyes then closes them real quick. Its creepy!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My youngest son use to but it stopped when he was like 5 yrs. old. It was creepy but the pedi said it was fine nothing to worry about .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My ds has done it a few times. He fell asleep on the couch watching tv. I was talking to him. I was about to get mad but then I realized he wasn't blinking. I made sure he was breathing and then just let him sleep. It's very creepy. I have a friend who is a grown woman and still sleeps with her eyes open.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, and I cannot stand it at all! My image of staring at a beautiful, peaceful child as they sleep does not happen with my youngest. Sometimes his eyes are wide open, and he large eyes anyway, so it's really creepy. When he was really little, I used to wrap a blanket around him, and have some of the blanket cover his eyes, and ppl would laugh at me because I would be so creeped out.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 9:40 AM on May. 17, 2009