Condom mishap 6 weeks postpartum

I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. My husband and I had sex and had a condom mishap. Is the morning after pill safe to take postpartum and what are my chances of getting pregnant? I'm not breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its safe to use the morning after pill..and what do you mean by condom mishap? Did it break?
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• yeah definitely use the morning after pill. and go to the doc and see just in case
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 10:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• since your not pregant anymore..and not breastfeeding you can pretty much do whatever you did before you had the baby...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If you haven't had a period yet, I wouldn't be too concerned. You can get pregnant before a period, but that is pretty rare. I doubt you need to be concerned.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:06 PM on May. 15, 2009