what would u think if the guy u were dating hadnt come to see u in 2 weeks, and barely called?

but heres the thing when we do talk online or text he tells me he loves me misses me like crazy and he will come out soon. but he can tell me he will call me in a few and never does. or he will make up something or so i think. i like him a lot i actually believe im in love. do i just wait and see what happens or do i tell him to either make an appearance and be in my life or hit the road. also we had sex and then talked for the next two days and then nothing for like 4 days and since then its been off and on. although he was down in his back, his kid skipped school for two weeks, and hes been supposedly workin like crazy. really need some advice.

stinker2

Asked by stinker2 at 10:05 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would feel used :(

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Sadly i agree with Butterfly1108 ....dont sound like he is too sincere
    momnc28341

Answer by momnc28341 at 10:09 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It sounds like you are a booty call
    Anonymous

• sometimes we make excuses for the people we really like to justify their actions (or lack there of). if he liked you that much, he would call every day. its not that hard to find 5 minutes before bed to at least call and say hi. no one is that busy... and if he really is that busy, then he doesnt have time for a real relationship. i'd let it go.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 10:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• is he married?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• he's just not that into you. my hubby was so into me he saw me every day til we got married. in fact i got tired of it but i let him. thats when you know someone is totally into you. if he is not seeing you he is not into you no matter what his words say. the hardest thing for a man to admit to a woman is that they don't like you and they will string you along with words and truly show you with actions. sadly his actions are not speaking what your hoping for. read" he's just not that into you"
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Out of sight out of mind. Things are always wonderful on line. In the real world it's a different story. It sounds like so many other stories I hear on line. Sure he's working his butt off. With the 7 other females he's madly in love with that conviently live far enough away that they will never meet.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• He's just not that into you.
    Reds1974

Answer by Reds1974 at 1:15 PM on May. 16, 2009