WOULD U WANT TO KNOW??

Would you rather know when you are going to die and if so why?

BusyB-Mommy

Asked by BusyB-Mommy at 10:09 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, and no. I'd like to know so that I can be prepared financially, you know, pay for whatever needs paying for so my kids don't have to deal with it....

but no, at the same time, because I'm hoping it will be sudden, and painless...because I'm terrified of dying.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:10 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No way it's bad enough the women in my family don't make it to an old age so I live and enjoy one day at a time ..
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No. My reason is I wouldn't want to dwell on it and ruin what time I had left.
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• no
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:13 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Absolutely. I hate surprises.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• its such a hard ? like bisket i would want to know to make proper arrangements and prepare my family as best i could but no because i also want it to be painless and quick and not something im dwelling on day in or day out. i too am afraid of dying because it scares me to know one day i will be separated from my family. i think about it from time to time and its scary but its the one thing that is definite in our lives
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No, it would be on my mind so much I think I would be distracted and miss out on a lot of things.
    Anonymous

• I am a planner so I'd definitely want to know. I could say my goodbyes, plan for my kids, etc.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Nah, I think if I knew when I was going to die that I would be fixated on that time and date. I would forget about living and focus on dieing. Therefore, I would already be dead because I wouldn't be living. Does that make sense? I think this is why God is omniscent and not us.  He knows how we would react.  I choose to live and when I die, I hope I will have led a good enough life to be with my family forever.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:44 PM on May. 15, 2009

• NO! that would give me more to worry about
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:18 PM on May. 15, 2009