I tried this sex trick...would you try it.

My husband and I usually have to get it on when time permits. You know, kids work , school. It tires us out so by the time we hit the bed were out cold. We knew we were going to have the house to ourself this one night. We were like kids in a candy store at Priscillas. I wanted things to "tight" if you know what I mean so I soaked in the a hot as I could take it bath that morning. It made my vagina a bit tighter boy did he notice and liked it, too. This wasn't my first time trying this, but its been a while. He always feels the difference, but has no idea that its b/c of the 1 hr hot tub soaks. He thinks its bc we wait so long to have sex. He just say "i can tell you really needed some that time baby ". Should I tell him about the hot H2O trick. Would you or have you tried this trick or maybe you've heard about it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Just do your kegels; they will tighten things up.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I have noticed it after taking a hot bath, but I never thought of it as a trick. I wouldn't tell him, he may want you to take more hot baths lol. Then again, that could be a good thing for you. More time to relax!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i have never tried it but thanks....no dont tell him is you secret
    Anonymous

• never heard of it, and honestly I dont think thats why you were tighter. It IS because you havent had sex in a while. sorry he is right.
    Anonymous

• never heard of it

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• never heard of it either and never noticed it was tighter after bath. weird. i would look it up on internet and see if it's real.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:26 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Never heard of it, but I might try it... then again, hot bath is usually to get me all relaxed and warm for bed.

YOu know what I just thought of, sex in a hot tub or jacuzzi. I've never done it but I've heard its super fabulous. Maybe its the hot water?

I was going to say don't tell him, that it might ruin the fun for him. But if you do tell him, "I"m going to take a bath" could become code for "I'm in the mood so get ready!"
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:56 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Know all about it hn. It works. like you I try it from time to time. I luv it, hubby luv it. If he don't know then he don't need to know.
    Anonymous

• ha ha never heard of that but dont tell him it prob makes him feel good lol
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 11:37 PM on May. 15, 2009