my bff just had another miscarrige and I am pregnant!

ok so my bff has gotten preggers twice since I have been preggers now. I am due any day now and she was or is throwing me a shower which is no big deal I can understand if she didn't want too. She went in for her DNC today what can I do to comfort her. I feel bad if I talk about being pregnant or going to the doc as it is. Just don't want to stress her out or make her feel bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont act like it didnt happen. tell her you love her and know it must be so hard for her. Then ask HER what you can do for her. If she is your bff, you two will be able to talk about what she needs from you, does she want to not talk about your preg? or does hse want to hear it all? does she want to never mention her babies again? or cry daily with you?
    you'll get thru it together. I am sorry for your friend. and fdont forget...hug her alot.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:20 PM on May. 15, 2009

• ditto to what Bearsjen said.
    Anonymous