Has anyone tried Feng Shui and it worked?

Has anyone tried to use feng shui in their home and it worked? What have you done and how has it helped you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I love the principle. While I can't say that I have a feng shui home or have studied it, I've read just enough to realize that a uncluttered home is definitely more calming to the senses. Its easier to clean, gives me more time to enjoy my husband and son, and personal time to do what I like. :)

Too many mamas esp. with young children have so much junk in their home that they can't organize their brain enough to have time to really, really enjoy their children. The clutter and dirty smells and general dirt around the home actually makes them more lazy, which is not so good for the physical health but also emotional wellness.

Have you ever thot about how smells in the home makes the emotions cranky and off-centered? Science has proven that the smell of human urine reacts against the brain and makes people agitated. Interesting.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:11 AM on May. 16, 2009