Should i try for baby number 2?

I have two kids that are 6 and 1 1/2 and i want another one soo bad i want my next baby to be closer in age with my youngest caz my kids now are 5 years apart and dont really play with the same things and thing like that. but alwayz right now i am in college not working my hubby works FT and takes care of all of us i am not on welfare and dont need to be. we are living with my mom right now just moved in like 2 months ago becasue of some problem with the apartment that we was stading at and will be moving into our own place soon we are just waiting for it to go thu court. But i am on the shot and i hear that it will take a long time to get pergnant soo i was thinking about strating to try now what do yall think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If hubby is in agreement, I say go for it! Mine are 15 months apart, 18 months apart, and next one will be 14 months apart!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• you should wait til you are in your own place just because its probably overwhelming for your mother an very crowded and it will be easey on you too not to worry where they sleep or if its to crowded for your children and only if your husband wants another child i know in my situation my husband says no more but he knows i want number 3 bad but the things you want bad are worth waiting for so good luck!!! LOTS OF Baby dust to you
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2009