very bad sore throat

ok so every time i have ever gotten a sore thoat it has always ended up being strep i have had this sore throat for 2 days now and its making my ears hurt and i cant talk i dont know what to do? i ask my mom to go to the er with me and she keeps making excuses i have insurance but what should i do? can strep hurt the baby? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should go to the doctor and get antibiotics. You may want to discuss having your tonsils removed. If you have a fever, you should go. Find someone else who wants to take you to the ER. If you can't find anyone then you may have to just take yourself. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• any kind of infection isnt good for the baby
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:08 PM on May. 15, 2009

• strep isnt good for the baby at all. thats why ob's test for group b strep at the end of your pregnancy b/c the bacteria is harmful for the baby. they will give you antibiotics for it, all you have to do is go to an urgent care or emergency room
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 11:31 PM on May. 15, 2009