Would your kid do this?

I was just watching dr phil and there was a kid on there who was sniffing the candy 'smarties'! and a kool-aid drink. OM goodness, I am hoping that my kid would never try this, but you never know! Crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• When I was in Jr. High a bunch of kids would snort Pixy Stix.
    I preferred eating them lol.
    I cant stand having things being up my nose, I can't even use nasal spray.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• While in middle school the boys snorted the pixie stix and crushed the smarties to snort them. Last I knew all those guys were snorting the real stuff now.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:05 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My daughter actually snorted crystal light on the playground last year with a group of kids and they all got suspended for a day. The principal said she could have called the police and had the kids arrested because it was "using a substance as a drug" and was a crime. Personally, I don't know what the attraction is to snorting sugar!
    fairylion

Answer by fairylion at 7:24 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I've known so many people who did things like that as kids, and they all turned out alright. I think it may just be a stage. I'm sure you remember being double-dog-dared to do things. :)
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 8:58 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have never heard of that. Why would you do that? I have got to ask my dd about that one.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:24 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i couldn't telly ou where these ideas come from. i left middle school in 1997. the worse we did with kool aid was bag it up with sugar and eat it. dry lol and sell it. smarties and pixie sticks i like too much to be doing toher thiings with. i pray my kids won't follow such stupidity
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 7:03 AM on May. 17, 2009

• When we were foster parents one of our older kids sniffed kool-aid.I had to take child to ER and they were very helpfun in explaining to him all the medical problems this can cause.After that he never did it again.
    Emmasmom2800

Answer by Emmasmom2800 at 8:23 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It never occured to me to put anything in my nose except my finger and it had better have had a tissue around it. I was a teenager in the 70's when cocaine was still legal and made the front page of Time so many times. I never thought of putting that in my nose and it was legal!

bad

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:38 PM on May. 17, 2009