Do you think others get grossed out when we say "poopy"?

I was on the phone with a man from Discover Card, and he was kind of going on and on, and finally I just frankly told him that I had a poopy diaper I needed to take care of. Do you think that grosses people out?

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 11:07 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dr.Suses famous words "everyone poops!" A one humped camel takes a one humped poop! hehehe
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• yeah I have had a few looks at the mall. But , Hey when the kid has to go . Ya know they say it. lol
    mommarykaje

Answer by mommarykaje at 11:09 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Only if they don't have kids. After your first nothing grosses you out..lol.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My brother (who has no children) can't stand vomit at all. It will make him puke in a matter of seconds. I discovered early in my childhood that to make him go away and leave me alone, all I had to do was pretend to puke. My kids and husband think it's hysterical now. Sometimes to keep him at his own house, my husband will say, "the kids are puking like cocker spaniels all over the house, you sure you want to miss all that fun? Why don't you come over and help me?"

But to answer your question, I think your choice of words were fine. I might have said something a bit more dramatic and memorable ..."Oh, Great! Sorry, but I need to hang up now...my son has a leaky diaper and there's diarrhea running down his leg!" lol. I bet he won't call back!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I think the word poopy is much nicer than saying shitty.
    If someone gives you an awful look for saying poopy just say, "Oh, I'm sorry for being politically incorrect. I meant to say shitty!" That'll teach them!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:39 PM on May. 16, 2009

• no, poop happens LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:12 PM on May. 16, 2009