I had a man tell me...

what my girly parts feel like today.

He is my doctor but I thought it was a little humarious.

I went in for yeast infection meds, and he was explaining all of the possible symptoms. As he's going thru the list, I'm nodding my head agreeing, and when he got to swelling half way through the nod all I could think was A MAN IS TELLING ME WHO MY VAGINA FEELS!

I told my husband and he thought I was a wierdo. So am I wierdo or have you ever thought something along the same lines?

Crystal1124

Asked by Crystal1124 at 11:13 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. I haven't thought of it, but it's not out of the realm of possibility! That's what our minds do, I guess!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• ha ha sounds like something i might do heee heee
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

• He's a doctor trying to inform his patient. If it makes you uncomfortable then go to a female gyno.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't do guy ob/gyn's so can't really say much other than ur an interesting person
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was uncomfortable at all. He's a great doctor, I've been seeing him for two years. I know he was informing me... I think it was when he said "vaginal swelling can be very irritating"... he said it like he understood what I was feeling. Like when you hit your funny bone and someone else says, "I hate when that happens" they can relate to it because they've done it too.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• He wasn't a gynocologist... he's just a family practice doctor. I do prefer a female gyn.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:52 PM on May. 15, 2009