why is it so hard for woman to say thank you

or to even be kind to one another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Because some women are insecure. There are woman who can say thank you and care about others. They are out there. I usually avoid the one who don't. Sometimes, even the kindest woman feels insecure. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. She may be having a bad day.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• want to enlighten us a little? i for one am not too good to say thank you. i appreciate everything that comes my way that can benefit me or my family. my mom gave me a $5 pair of flip flops the other day that didn't fit her and i was so appreciative cuz i was down to like one pair!
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am always saying Thank You. I am one of those people who feels guilty or weird when I don't say it.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 1:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Who wouldn't say thank you?
    prissymommy

Answer by prissymommy at 1:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• If you were raised to be polite then you will say thank you and you will be kind. Maybe you just know some women who weren't raised great by their own mothers?
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2008