Where should I look to find new friends?

I graduated mid-year and I got married and Pregnant, now I have nothing in common with my old friends. I am wayyyy shy, so I don't go out much, and I have never been good at talking to new people.

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 11:41 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• oh girl thats why i joined this sight. i am horrible at meeting new people just because im really shy in public. this is a great site to meet some people!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:43 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I would use this site to find a mommy's group in your area or a play group and go get acquainted with some of the moms there.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i'm going to be a mama pretty soon, i'm 4 months pregnant. :D i was never good at making friends in the first place that's why i joined this site, i'm on my space too, but it's hard to meet ppl on there. we can be friends if you want :D
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It seems like you made the first step already by joining this site:) I have the same problem, I'm shy and I don't know many people here and never go anywhere to meet anyone. It seems like the older we get, the harder it is to make new friends. I'll be friends with you if you like.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 1:31 AM on May. 16, 2009

• ME TOO lol
    Cutie_Hijabi

Answer by Cutie_Hijabi at 7:06 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Join www.meetup.com and look up new mommy groups in your area. You'll make friends for yourself and your child at the same time.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:00 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Hello

I am new to the group also. I have a 1 & 2yr old. I need friends please help.
    yeshua

Answer by yeshua at 10:20 AM on May. 16, 2009