does anyone else find david letterman unfunny?

he's so annoying! he never makes funny jokes! and dont say well dont watch him because all the tv in the back has here is cbs for some reason and i love craig ferguson! he on the other hand is hilarious. i do like to watch dave to see whos going to be on the show and what they have to talk about but his jokes are LAME! lol he always makes the same jokes over and over. lol i have no idea what the point of this question is i guess i am wondering what my fellow cafemoms think

rkm0731

Asked by rkm0731 at 11:42 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG i hate him! he's so lame. really he is, and you would think with all the money he makes he could afford to fix his nasty teeth. seriously, can't stand the dude.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 12:39 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Oh, I really like him. And I find him funny. I really like Conan and Leno too. John Stewart... all funny guys. Love it.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 11:44 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I like him a lot!! I think he is hilarious!! I really like the Jimmy Fallon show too, now that it is on, he is super funny!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol i do like leno alot better and conan. maybe he just gets on my nerves cause he's all i can watch back here lol! there is no late night variety back here!!!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I have never liked Letterman, and the band guy, (Paul Schafer?) He's really annoying. I like Leno, when I can stay awake long enough to watch it. Most nights I'm in bed by 10pm.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• YEAH..HE CRACKS ME UP. HES GOT A DIFFERENT TYPE OF DELIVERY AND SORTA DRY SENSE OF HUMOR. UNLIKE..LENO TO ME HES A JUICY FUNNY ! LOL
    Anonymous

• I saw leno in person at the sportsmen lodge in LA during my dads office christmas party ( I hated those things) anyways I was bored and decide 2 sneak in to someone elses party in the starlight room I could hear the laughter from the room we were in so I checked it out and I saw leno. I stayed until the end of his act. I was gonna get his autograph but I was spotted so I had 2 go
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:13 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Btw letterman sucks! Its all about leno, he's got an awesome motorcycle, and hes really funny, lol
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:16 AM on May. 16, 2009