OMG...EVER ACCIDENTLY TOOT (FART) LOUDLY...

IN FRONT OF SOMEBODY? SOO EMBARRASING... WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? IM STILL IN SHOCK ABOUT IT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would just say excuse me...LOL. They probably knew that it was an accident and that you were embarassed about it. I have done it before when I was younger in high school, with my first boyfriend, we were play wrestling and tickling each other and stuff, and all the sudden it came out!!! My face turned bright red, and he wouldn't stop talking about it for an hour. Now after 5 years with my current SO I just don't care. Ha. If he can just let them go when he wants, then so can I...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:54 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was hanging out one night with my husband and 3 of our friends, one girl and 2 guys. Somehow we started talking about burps and farts. As I finished saying, "I never fart!" (being sarcastic of course), you know what I did? Farted. Loud! It was the perfect timing and the guys all thought it was super awesome I could make myself fart. They didn't beleive me it was completely a timing coincidence.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:56 PM on May. 15, 2009

• now that i am prego and gassy it happens at work all the time it usually happens when there is a bunch of ppl in line my face gets really red and i act like one of the other customers did it lol
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:00 AM on May. 16, 2009

• LOL!!

BUT OMG..I WAS COUGHING..I THINK IM GOING TO NEED THERAPY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lmao
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:26 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Lol! No....I don't fart in front of anyone but my husband...whether I think it'll be silent or not. I was always taught not to do that. I'm surprised I'm not to embarrassed to do it in front of him.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:31 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lol! yes but its worse when ur in the middle of having sex.....ugh- it was the most embarassing moment of my life- but he is my fiance now and i dont feel so bad now for the fact that he has seen my intestines (during my 2 c sections, and hell be seeing them again come june lol) so i guess farting in front of him now is easy in fact its funny! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:32 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I'd just laugh it off. Everyone farts and burps. The other day I farted in front of my 2 yo son and my hubby. My son looked at me and said, "you farted." My hubby and I almost died laughing!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:40 AM on May. 16, 2009

• It was in front of family, so I wasn't too embarrassed. We were laughing at something funny, and "PFFT!" it happened, I said, "OMG!!! I just farted!" We all kept laughing until we were in tears. I'm laughing right now thinking about it!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 2:43 PM on May. 17, 2009

• How about stop answering your own stupid questions FARTgirl.
    Anonymous