26 weeks pregnant and horrible back pain Any suggestions?

is there anything i can do to realive the pressure on my back, or anything I can take to ease the pain i have-I cant sleep, stand, or sit for more than 25 mins at a time without changing positions... its interfearing with my everyday life and i cant stand it anymore :(
I just want things to be reasonably normal, a little discomfort is ok, thats fine, I could deal with that, but it feels as though my back is SO out of place that it even hurts to breath...
any tricks that you have to make me more comfy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try getting on the floor on your hands and knees, lower you head so your bottom is stuck up in the air. This worked for me.....about 26 years ago...lol. It makes the baby move, the baby could be laying on a nerve. Hope you feel better soon. Hang in there your more than half way there!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i have the same kinda problem..Its relaxing to lay in the bath but as soon as I get it it usually begins to hurt again and I cant stay in there forever! Sometimes I use a heating pad but eventually that gets to hot and I have to switch positions often anyway so it gets complicated. My SO gives me massages but it starts to hurt again quickly after hes done if it goes away at all. So for the most point theres not a whole lot that helps for a long period of time. I find arching my back a certain way while lieng is the most effective way but it gets uncomfortable after awhile
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• robinann5: Wow thats good advice...if the poster doesnt use it atleast you can know I will!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2009