need to know if anyone else is like this or is something wrong??????(strong content)

when i was young i was raped.... now that im older and me and my boyfriend have sex i like to role play that he is raping me/ making me do things to him with force.... am i sick and gross????????

momma2beat21

Asked by momma2beat21 at 11:58 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• My friend does this all the time and it gets pretty crazy where he leaves bruises

My sil also has the rape fantasy I think its normal kind of like the s&m

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:12 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I have heard of this kind of thing before. A girl who went to my high school was raped when she was 8 by her cousin. She ended up sleeping with almost our entire high school and all the guys would say she liked for them to be really rough with her and almost violent towards her. I don't know why that is but I guess you are not the only one. Maybe it is a physcological thing? I would look into or talk to a therapist if you are curious, and see if there is some reason why that is. It is interesting because I would think being raped would make you turn away from any violent or "rape-like" sexual experiences with others so I am curious to know why you and this girl I went to high school with, both enjoy it. Hmmm
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:13 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I disagree with aubrees mommie.

Love is gentle and kind. Sex with love is gentle and kind.

Rape is VIOLENCE....same as beating someone up.

Please see a psychiatrist. Or at least a psychologist. They will help you understand why you are thinking the things you are about sex and rape.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:16 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I was raped. I like it rough. Maybe we think it's punishment for being a previous victim. Who knows? SO is forceful and aggressive and can be a real jerk when he wants to be (sexually). He asked me one time if I had been raped. I was shocked at his question but I guess a lot of us relive the experience but in a controlled setting. So if you are sick or gross then a lot of us are with you. I think we're fine though. It just caused us to have a bit of a fetish.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:36 AM on May. 16, 2009

• wow i dont feel so alone anymore but i still dont know what to think... and i do see a counslor and they just told me it would go away
    momma2beat21

Answer by momma2beat21 at 1:01 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I was raped when i was 15, and I sometimes like it rough, but not violent. But you are by no means a sick person, you should'nt think that about yourself.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 1:36 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Umm,... If you both enjoy it, so what? Just have fun
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 1:53 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I think... see, being really raped you have no control over it... there is no saying no and no magic word to have things stopped... and so it entered into your sexual life because with other men you CAN say no when it's too rough or you can have a special word to stop things if you get hurt a lil too much... do you know what I mean? I think it's pretty normal... you now have the control you totally lost when some jerkoff took it from you.

It's early... I hope I make sense :P
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:21 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I was going to say pretty much what Gremlyn did but she beat me to it.
    I agree this is a form of getting the control back. And maybe it is a way to keep punishing yourself for being a victim, or maybe it's a way for you to keep reminding yourself that it happened and could happen again (most people who've been raped or molested are repeat victims).
    If you enjoy it rough, then, enjoy it but there will be times when something triggers a memory/feeling and you don't even realize it and your body won't respond in a good way. My insides would tense up at trigger words and sometimes wouldn't unclench for days and I didn't know why until my gyno told me.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:54 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I also have always kid of had a rape fantasy, maybe I just like it rough, I've never role played..and I'm not sure i'd like it if the partner spoke to me in a degrading way, I'm not a big fan of talking during sex.
    but in any case, I DO NOT think you're weird, i think a lot of people have this fantasy just few are willing to talk about it.
    and for the record, i was never raped, just REALLY enjoy rough-ish (lol) sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 16, 2009