What can I do to stop smoking.

I want to stop smoking. I've done twicw before. When I was preg they just became funky and nasty tasting. After I gave birth I was outide in my hospital gown smoking again. The last time I prayed, fast and cried for 20 days. Out of church now and back to smoking again. What can I do to kick this bad habit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• go to jail or national guards lol they make you quite other then that i dont know i have a smoking problem to that i cant quite
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:06 AM on May. 16, 2009

• get the patch or whatever else they have out.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 12:24 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i've heard hypnosis works.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:54 AM on May. 16, 2009

• you can read my blog about it.. I just take it a day at a time.. I've been clean (with the exception of day 4) ever since... it's been hard.. I'm not going to lie.. but take it a day at a time.. and REFUSE to pick up that cigarette..

the first three days, the cravings are the hardest...

if you can make it through 2 weeks without one... you'll have technically kicked the habit..

you'll always have a craving here and there.. but after the first 2 weeks, it's easier.. just like any atddict.. one day at a time. I was smoking for 12 years before deciding to quit.. and I'm doing good... feel free to PM me if you want to talk to someone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:26 AM on May. 16, 2009