How can I shave my bakini line and not get razor rash or ingrown hairs?

I shave my bakini line and I seem to have a problem with ingrown hairs and razor rash..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• After I shave I use hydrocortizone cream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Always use a new razor, and I use Bikini Zone from Walmart everytime. It works for me, it might be worth a try...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:03 AM on May. 16, 2009

• cortizone cream thins your skin so be careful if you use that for a prolonged period of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 16, 2009

• always shave the way the hair grows. It won't get it as close but wont get as many ingrown hairs
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:40 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i know everyone says to use a new razor, but i've found that if i use a razor that ive used for a few days already it doesn't give me razor burn.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 10:45 AM on May. 16, 2009

• use some type of aftershave, and make sure you are using a very sharp razor. Dull razors will cause razor burn too. In the days to come, use an exfoiliant scrub down there and it will keep the pore open so the hair can come thru, and wont make a bump. (st. Iv'es body scrub)
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:51 PM on May. 16, 2009

• My friend recommended this stuff called shave secret.... it's at wallmart and in comes in this tiny bottle for like three dollars. you just use a few drops and shave slowly with new razor....
    then after I'm done shaving I put baby oil gel on before I dry off. I had such a bad problem I think because my skin is so sensitive but that shave secret stuff works amazingly.... haven't had a bump since
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 3:51 PM on May. 16, 2009