how nervous were you when your due date got really close?

2 weeks and 6 days to go! im excited but freaking out cause they aren't going to do a last ultrasound to see if my son has turned or not! thye are just going to wait it out till i go into labor to see if they need to do a c or not. so i have no idea what we are going into which makes even more crazy! whatd you go through with your labor?

rkm0731

Asked by rkm0731 at 12:00 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my due date already passed and still no baby! I am really nervous because it could happen anytime or I might have to wait a week or two to be induced if the babby doesnt come and thinking about that is REALLY nerve wracking because with induction theres a great risk of c-section which i REALLY dont want! My due date was yesterday but I already feel like that was a million years ago because time seems to be going by sooo slow...I just want my baby
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:03 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i got very nervous esp since my son was my first baby i had no clue what to expect i worked up until i gave birth and my biggest fear was going into labor at work or school my last day of finals at college was a week before my due date. i was super nervous about the pain u feel but everything worked out ok i am sure i am going to have the same fears this time but at least i know what to expect congrats and good luck momma
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:03 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i started crying with my third one ha ha i remembered the pain from my last two the whole pregnacy oh boy then cried and even couldnt sllep the ast month thinking about that pain
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:04 AM on May. 16, 2009

• thank you and good luck to you too!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 12:06 AM on May. 16, 2009

• my due date is May 22, I have my nerves going crazy but i know now what i have to do to get things moving, I need to walk alot now to thin the cervix and begin to dialate hopefully. Im hoping not to pass my due date because if i do its going to be another c-section which i dont want to happen ....so i hope this baby decides to come out.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:10 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i am 38 weeks and just want this baby to come i am sooooo tired of being prego i try to walk but i get such bad ligament pains they almost drop me to my knees but this baby hasn't droped and i am beging to feel like she is never ganna come
    Anonymous