i asked my son for a kiss while he was sleeping!!!!

his response to me was poopy head plain as day and he was sleeping lol!!! i guess no kiss for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was laying in bed with my husband watching a movie one night. When the movie was over, I shut off the tv and set the remote on the table. I rolled back towards my husband and asked for a kiss goodnight. He said No! I kind of grabbed him by the arm and told him to quit telling me no and give me a kiss. HE shrugges his arms so it was no longer under my hand and told me, I said what I meant and I meant what I said!

He was apparently dreaming about Horton Hears a Who and had no idea what I was talking about in the morning.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:11 AM on May. 16, 2009

• darling!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:09 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lol, i keep my music on just about allll day... so the other day while my daughter was napping i caught her clapping along to the Cha Cha slide... lmao
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:17 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My oldest son will carry on whole conversations while asleep, but not remember it the next day. My dad did that too (convenient when I wanted to ask for something I knew he would say no to!)
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 6:58 AM on May. 16, 2009