What alarms did your baby come equipped with?

Mine has an alarm for:
when things turn sexual (but that one is standard)
when I take a shower
when I start to eat
when I am trying to rush out the door
when I am tired
when I get interested in something on TV
when I clean, or just think about cleaning
when I am trying to make a good impression

When do the alarms sound off in your baby's head letting him/her know mommy is doing something so now is the time to scream?

AnnaMac

Asked by AnnaMac at 12:09 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my kids all came with those alarm features- but i also got the add on of having them fart just as another shopper enters the area that i happen to be shopping in at the time- and its always a loud enough one to get glances- u almost want to make a sign and walk around with it saying it wasnt me- blame it on the mashed peas....
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My son is three. He will play for two hours by himself, telling me to let him be because he's playing with his toys. It doesn't matter what I get up to do, but instantly he needs a drink or food or to go to the bathroom (which always gets me because he's been potty trained since he was 2) or he wants to cuddle or he wants me to play with him or he needs to make a phone call (he told me that one day, I asked to who,he said to dad. So we called, and I was told on for not playing with him!) or the dog told him they need to go outside.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:30 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Thank you for making me laugh. Too funny!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:35 AM on May. 16, 2009

• It's been a looonng time, but it used to be when I was on the phone or using the restroom.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:00 AM on May. 16, 2009

• lol, when the shower comes on is definately one for me, even to this day.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:08 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Mine definitely had (and still have): a telephone alarm & a Mommy is peeing alarm
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:23 AM on May. 16, 2009

• all of the above, plus a nifty 'my sippy is empty' alarm.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:24 AM on May. 16, 2009

• LOL! I love this.

My daughter's favorite alarm is when we go to a family gathering, like a party or something. She'll be good and happy and playful until the grandparents show up, then she'll scream bloody murder.

Her second favorite is the Mommy-And-Daddy-Watch-a-Movie alarm. We get Netflix, and we've only been able to sit through two or three movies since she was born in December. It's hell, I tell you, hell!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:13 AM on May. 16, 2009