UGH..HOW ABOUT PEOPLE THAT START TROUBLE..

THEN MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR THE ONE STARTING? I TELL YA, IT NEVER FAILS MY INLAWS SAY SHIT TO PISS ME OFF. THEN MY HUBZ TAKES THEIR SIDE AND CALLS ME THE TROUBLEMAKER! HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT? ANY IDEAS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Blood is thicker than water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 16, 2009

• kill him lol sorry im just kidding um, try to have him catch them in the act!! get a recorder !! idk wat kind of things do they start? ignore them for now and dont tell your hubby any thing they say do or start
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:14 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I have encountered this many times. I blow up over it, tell him he is always going to take their side over mine. It is definitely not a fun thing to experience. But I can relate. What I do is just try to avoid all the obvious disagreements. When it begins to start a disagreement I bite my tongue and nod my head. I haven't had any problems for over a month now. They even are getting easier to spend time with. Sometimes "turning the other cheek" helps. Good luck!
    MyReason329

Answer by MyReason329 at 12:19 AM on May. 16, 2009

• it takes two to keep a situation going. Just stay away from her/them and don't respond if they say something. Show him you are trying to stop the drama.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Blood is thicker than water usually.. but you're going to have to avoid certain topics or say "I would rather not go there because everytime I say something that you don't agree with it causes problems so let's agree to disagree".
    It takes time to learn when you're being led in a trap and I'm no expert at it but I'm a lot better at spotting it now before it happens with certain people.
    I don't recommend taping the conversation to let hubby hear it because he would feel you were attacking them in another way now. I'd stick close by his side and let him hear the conversations as much as possible.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:44 AM on May. 16, 2009