Which was your favorite and least favorite....

...month of pregnancy...and why?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 12:37 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My least favorite month was the month I found out, because I wanted my DS right that moment. I have no patience at all lol! My favorite month was October 09 when I had him c-section, because my labor was absolutely incredible, I had my pain managed, I had lots of people there to keep me company, and I was just so excited I couldn't let myself get tired/bored/or mad that it was taking so long. So yeah...those are mine! =)
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 12:42 AM on May. 16, 2009

• my favorite month was the month I first felt the baby kcik on the outside (that was a magical moment) my least favorie is this month because its my birthing month...im a day past my due date and stressing out because I want the baby to come asap..I definently dont want to have to be induced which the doc said might happen next week if theres still no baby
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:39 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm only 5 months right now, but every month I've said it was my favorite, lol. He just really starting kicking me to where I can feel it this week and I just found out I'm having a boy, so this has by far been the coolest. I guess looking back on it...my second month was probably the worst...I felt the worst at least, but I've been excited the entire time. I don't know how I'm gonna wait until
    October...argggg. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:47 AM on May. 16, 2009

• My favorite was the last month. lol. My dd was on my sciatic nerves, both of them, and I couldn't sit or lay or stand without horrible pain. I could only lay on my right side. I also had 2 others at home and I was tired. Besides that, I knew she was coming soon and I was ready to get to know her. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I think the least favorite month was the 2nd or 3rd because I was sooo sick morning-noon & night & I was absolutely miserable....My favorite month was probably the 6th month because I had this cute baby bump so you could tell I was prego & not just fat & no stretchmarks yet....I felt pretty good & enjoyed the special treatment/attention LOL.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 1:26 AM on May. 16, 2009

• my favorite was my fifth momth because i found out i was having a lttle girl my worse this last month i hate all the pains not being able to sleep ect i am ready to have my body back and my little girl n my arms
    Anonymous