baby blues

I never have dreams about my unborn baby. When i envision my future I can't and don't see her in it. I am scared maybe this is a sign ( I'm very superstitious) or maybe I can't envision her because I haven't met her ??
This is my first child and i don't know what to expect ..
Any one go thru this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can't see her in your mind because you don't know what she looks like yet. Once you meet her face to face you will see your future with her everytime you look at her. Don't worry about. I never had dreams about my baby before she was born. Unless you count the dream I had that I was pregnant and then I woke up and.....Yup, pregnant.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:11 AM on May. 16, 2009

• This dream or set of dreams could be anything, including your impending loss of freedom once she arrives! Honestly, it's going to do you no good to read into this. You will likely have a perfectly healthy baby girl who will live to be 100. No matter what, your control in this situation is minimal so just try to embrace your pregnancy and new life, it'll be okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:24 AM on May. 16, 2009