IF you feel something moving in your stomach only when you drink something what can it be?

I've been getting my period, do you think it might be a parasite or some kind of work or something, or gastrestational? or u think it has something to do with my umbilical hernia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Health

• Geez, IDK about that. But sometimes I get feelings like a baby moving in my stomach when I'm not pregnant! It's weird! Really feels like a baby! But I know it's just muscles. Could be muscle spasms?
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:46 AM on May. 16, 2009

• IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY I WOULD GO TO THE DR. USUALLY WHEN I DRINK AND HAVE NOT EATEN YOU CAN HEAR THE LIQUID SLOSHING AROUND IN YOUR STOMACH!!! BUT LIKE I SAID TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY I WOULD SEE YOUR DR ABOUT IT!! GOOD LUCK!
    HURTING58
    hurting58

Answer by hurting58 at 3:48 AM on May. 16, 2009