Farah Fawcett

Well before I go to bed and as we worry about our own personal problems, I just want to say that for this humble actress to document her best and worst moments really made me open my eyes. I know she is rich and famous but when you see her so weak and sick, it brings a whole new meaning to famous people letting us see that they are very much human and scared. Can we all just learn something from all of this? Can we have compassion for the rich and famous? The tabloids try to make her look pathetic and now I see her as an example to be followed.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:18 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw it and when her son came to see her and was in bed with her I cried. Her baby. It's a a very sad thing.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:20 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Did you watch that show on ABC tonight? OMG brought me to tears SEVERAL times!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:36 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I am very sad for her, poor lady.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 AM on May. 16, 2009

• this is heartbreaking, I didnt get to watch the show but I wish i had seen it. My step dad has cancer and i know how hard all this must be for her and her family.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:47 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I didn't watch it. I hate shows like this I already watched my father get sick and die from cancer I can't watch anyone else do it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:53 PM on May. 16, 2009