Miscarriage?....I NEED SOME HELP!!!

Someone told me that if I have a heavier period than normal than it's possible I had a miscarriage if I was pregnant. Someone just tell me it'll be okay. I'm not emotionally fit to handle something like that!!!

destiny.bailey

Asked by destiny.bailey at 5:10 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi...that is not neccesarily true. You may just be having a heavier period then normal. Especially if you had light periods before. I go back and forth...one month almost nonexistant then blammo...period from hell. If you are not so far as you KNEW you were pregnant then you are fine.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:20 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Yeah, it's not uncommon to have a heavier period, especially with a season change. If you consistently have heavy periods though let your OB know. My sister was doing that and passing huge clots and it turned out she had scar tissue in there and cysts that had to be removed.

You'll know if you have a miscarriage. Those are generally quite painful... you'd know. Don't worry. :)
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:02 AM on May. 16, 2009

• go to the doctor!!!! that is the only way you will find out!!
    good luck
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:55 AM on May. 16, 2009

• while its normal to have heavy periods then your use too, its also possible to have a miscarriage and not have any pain. If you had a miscarriage, and need to know for sure then see your doctor, but if you dont want to know for sure as long as you dont have underlying condtions that could hurt you later example rh negative, then go about your life either way good luck.
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 8:43 AM on May. 16, 2009

• 2 of my mc I had my period was lighter they were under 6 weeks. One of the ones I had it was heavy that was at about 8 weeks. So if you weren't that late chances are it was not a mc you just had a heavy period.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:25 AM on May. 16, 2009