constant cramps

well i started getting cramps like period cramps last night at like 1am .... tried to sleep, and now im awake because im worried. they dont come in intervals, its just constant cramps like dull down in my pelvic area ... im 37 weeeks and not sure what to do .....

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 5:34 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As long as your not bleeding you should be okay. The baby may be laying wrong causing the cramps or they may be braxton hicks contractions. You could have pulled a muscle or anything. If it continues I would call your doctor Monday.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:20 AM on May. 16, 2009

• What did you eat last night? It could be gas cramps. One night I thought I was in labor because I had such bad gas (LOL).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:52 AM on May. 16, 2009

• drink lots of water and it should go away
    Anonymous