So, for all of you who are now ripping Obama for his deficit--were you ripping Bush for the 3 trillion he racked up over the last 8 years or were you okay with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How did Bush keep us safer? He took the attention away from Afghanistan to attack Iraq under false pretenses. Now Al Qaeda are gaining power in Pakistan, a country with nuclear weapons. Iraq is unstable, when Sadam was in power there were no terrorist, because he did not allow it. Wake up and look around we are in worse shape then ever. The nuke danger is real and that's why we need to divert our troops to Afghanistan and we need to get serious. I would say we probably should draft and give the poor men and women who have done their time a break.
    Most soldiers would have told you that they would have gladly gone to Afghanistan to the justified war. I know I would have and I probably wouldn't be so messed up in the head.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 1:16 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Hell yes. I voted for OBAMA due to the promises he made and believed him. Now he is doing stuff I wasn't expecting to try to get us stable and a lot of it I DO NOT LIKE OR APPROVE OF.
    I hated BUSH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Honestly my opinion here I hate both of them they are both idiots. I didn't believe ant thing bush said while running the first time and did not for him. As for the second time I was amazed he was elected after screwing up so bad the first. I did not vote for him. I actually wrote in neither runners. As for Obama He was full of crap the second he opened his mouth. All he has ever been about is following him, screw that I wont stand by him no matter what as a matter of fact if I had the chance to tell him to his face I would tell him what a peice of shit I think he is. I voted for McCain I didn't agree with every thing he said but I know his promises were realistic, and besides That Palin chick is pretty good so worse case if he died she would be president. Besides of which you do know Obama can't even prove he was born on american soil, which according to the contitution says he should not be president.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:09 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Besides of which Obama was voted in for the same reason Hitler was in Germany, Fear and the promise of change and a pretter life. Which if you know any thing it is that that comes with a great cost. Would you sign over your soul to the devil if he promised the same. I know you will say no but if you would vote bush in a second time any thing is possible.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:12 AM on May. 16, 2009

• "That Palin chick is pretty good so worse case if he died she would be president."

You have to be kidding. She couldn't screw in a lightbulb without help.
    plainsmom71

Answer by plainsmom71 at 7:14 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I love OBAMA. Bush was and is a total douche bag. My husband spent 3 years in Iraq per BUSH"S orders and in my opinion he should have sent his daughters over there as well just to see what its like. All presidents make their promises and just because he is doing things differently now doesn't mean he is a liar, he has a huge mess to clean up for dumb ass BUSH. MCCAIN is a freaking dumb ass as well, his promises were all BULL SHI* as well. Where is he now???? Sarah Palin is a freaking dumb ass and should keep her ass in Alaska. Her daughter just graduated high school with a child, maybe if her mother was home more it wouldn't have happened. BUSH may have proof he was born here be he has the IQ of a 4 year old. If OBAMA was illegal or not a born citizen they would know this by now. Im sure they ask for papers and everything else. Give OBAMA a break, after all he is taking care of a 4 year olds 8 year old mess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Right plain....that's not taking in left wing propaganda or anything. She has done great things in her state and her approval rating there is higher than any other governor. She MUST be an idiot. Did Saturdaynight live talk you into that ridiculous statement or MSNBC?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:19 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Hey anon...your Dh VOLUNTEERED to join the military honey. No one held a gun to his head and MADE him...but YOU advocate forcing Bush's daughters to. Funny how liberal minds work. They don't want who THEY don't want forced into service but somehow think it's justified to force others! I have 5 family members in the service, so don't tell me I don't know. And aren'y you cute when the only word for stupid you can come up with is Dumba**. Need a thesaurus? Know what that is?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:23 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Obama got voted in because of fear?!!! It was the Republicans who would issue an "Orange Terror Alert" a week before every election.
    plainsmom71

Answer by plainsmom71 at 7:29 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with momof3 And she is right Palin has done great thingsand is really the highest rated governer. I know some one from alaska and she said once palin came in things got better. You know the only reason you attack her cause her daughter has a child is because she is famous and you are scared your kids may follow. Some thing even really good parents kids dont turn out perfect you don't know so you can't judge from the cover. Also I do know she is supporting her kid even with the mistake which from your attitude sounds like that is better what you might do. As for McCain I don't believe he would of came through with his promises but the were possible and realistic. I also agre you dh signed up for the military he had freedom of choice which if you pay attention to any thing you would know that is what Obama wishes to take away. Listen to him talk some time. AS for Bush yes he did have the IQ of a 4 yr old,
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:34 AM on May. 16, 2009