Is any one else on who had a dissapointing nite?

Just wondering if any one else has had a bad anniversery if so what was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Most of my anniversaries are the same... he takes me out to dinner (with the kids included) and come home. I do get a present.. may not be on that day but we usually get something for the house that benefits both of us that we normally wouldn't buy because we don't need it).
    After all of these years, I'm feeling pretty in awe that he's put up with me this long, that is really gift enough for me but I'm not dumb enough to tell him that lol.
    Happy Anniversary to you tho.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:39 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I have alot of disapointing nights with my husband.Not just our anniversary.I think I expect too much from him sometimes.I don't tell him what I want, and expect him to figure it out.And he just can't.I don't know why I do that.I don't know why I keep doing it either,But I don't think I am the only wife who does that either.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:20 AM on May. 16, 2009

• On our 10th anniversary, we had great plans, but as we were leaving, the air conditioner went out in our car. It was 110 degrees outside and there was no way we were going to get anywhere with it blowing HEAT the whole time, so we took it straight to the dealer (it was under warranty). We spent part of our night at the dealer, and then part of it at the rental car company. We finally tried to get back to our plans about two hours late, and there was a busted traffic light so we had to sit in traffic for another hour. By the time we finally got to dinner, we were all greasy looking and tired, and our reservations had passed. The restaurant was so nice to us though when we told them what happened. We ended up having a great dinner, ending with the waiter bringing out tiramisu with "Happy 10th anniversary!" spelled out in chocolate sauce on the plate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:55 AM on May. 16, 2009

• You see I don't expect alot, but I had a romantic nite planned and he didn't request the day off worked 12-10 pm and then was to tired and crushed early. I'm so fustrated is it wrong to want to celebrate the anniversary of the happiest day of our life. Uhgg. Am I really to demanding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on May. 17, 2009