in size 3 diapers, which is better, Pampers or Huggies? cruisers or lil movers? i have been using baby dry and cruisers , even tho shes not crawling yet and the size 3 16-28 lbs seem tight or small even though shes on 18 lbs..and tiny.

diaper dilema

Mommy2Layla08

Asked by Mommy2Layla08 at 7:48 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like pampers. I've been using it since my daughter was born. I use huggies overnight only because my daughter pees a lot at night and that's the only thing that seems to work.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 8:35 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Pampers were better for boys and Huggies for girls at my house. Both are good, and I did try Luvs, but they leaked. I would buy a size 4 for night only at this point. That might stop the leaks all together, as long as the leg areas fit.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:17 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I use pampers, but we have the same problem. My daughter should be in 3's based on her weight, but they are too small (we could fit, but it deems uncomfortable), so we moved into 4's and just have to make them snug. I think the 4's aren't as strong as the 3's. I may consider trying to huggies based on the other comments that they hold up to nighttime longer hours better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 16, 2009

• see she never has a leak problem no matter what diaper i put on her, ( maybe i change her too much lol ) they just dont seem comfy n the straps are at the end like they arent ganna fit longer. and my mom said said the same thing about the boys having pampers and girls having huggies, but my daughter pees in the front!! not the back and not rhe middle, i do it too its weird lol
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I never used the weights to determine what size she should be in.. just because the size says that.. doesn't mean your babies hips, thighs, and bellies, fit with the size they think they should.. I had this problem with clothes too. lol.

anyways, when you feel they are too small, go up a size...Right now my DD is in a size 5, but we put her in overnights, at night, to stop leaks..
    as for brands.. I use Huggies and Luvs (pending on what's on sale).. I love huggies, but sometimes they are a big more than Luvs.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:08 AM on May. 16, 2009