74 degrees and rainy...

we can an advent to attend and the outfit i have laid out for my child includes shorts and a t shirt. the weather is called to be 74 with 70% chance of rain. We will be indoors but do you think that is too cool for shorts? I know this question is petty, but i myself never wear them so i can't really tell if it's warm enough. thanks in advance to all who answer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't thank that it's to cold, but make sure that you pack paints in the diaper bag just in case it gets to cold. and put socks on your baby. that will help keep him or her worm if it's to cold
    jamesarlene

Answer by jamesarlene at 9:01 AM on May. 16, 2009

• I'd put a light pair of long pants on, just in case. If they have the air conditioning turned down the little one could be too chilly. or if it rains on the way to the car or back.

Answer by Bmat at 8:59 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i agree with jamesarlene i was goin to say the same thing. i live in GA and its been rainy and in the 70s and i put my did one in shorts she seemed fine in fact a few times she was sweating so i think you'll be ok like said before just bring paints just in case.
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 9:06 AM on May. 16, 2009

• It's supposed to be like that here today, too, and we're going to visit some friends. I'm dressing him in a onesie and a pair of jeans. Most likely, I'll end up taking the jeans off. I would bring pants just in case it's a little cooler where you're going. I'm sure shorts will be fine though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 16, 2009