How long before a positive preg test?

Ok, point blank, I feel pregnant. I have that gut feeling, and of course my tatas hurt, i've been nauseated and it feels just like my first pregnancy. However, I took a PT and it said negative. Is it possible to start feeling symptoms and not have a positive test? Whatcha'll think?

dirty4x4mom

Asked by dirty4x4mom at 9:37 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was two days prego and it came up positive.I took another one at one week.It came up positive too.I used EPT.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:38 AM on May. 16, 2009

• It is def possible. "They" say positive results as early as 5 days b4 ur missed period...but I'm not a reg kinda gal so that tells me nada! W/my 1st, I knew when I was like 3 wks w/a walmart brand test. My 2nd was much later than that (about10 wks) but I was using the $1 test from dollar general. (It took 3 tests in 1 week to get a pos result lol) good luck!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:49 AM on May. 16, 2009

• i got that gut feeling and i was right! your probably right too! mamas no best! GOOD LUCK!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:52 AM on May. 16, 2009