Vacationing with 1 year old

I will be spending two weeks on vacation with my 1 yr old and husband. While it is condo, we will be sharing a room, us in a bed, my daughter in the pack and play. She has NEVER slept in a room with us before. She went straight to the crib with no problems so I am freaking out about whether she will not sleep well in this situation and that two weeks in the same room with mom and dad is going to make coming home and going back to her own room a huge problem. Any suggestions on how to make the vacation sleeping scenerio go smoothly, and has anyone experience problems coming home?

rabbate

Asked by rabbate at 9:47 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try to keep her routine the same while on vacation. You shouldn't have too many problems getting her to sleep in her bed when you get home. If where you are going is in a different time zone, it might be a little difficult getting her to sleep at the bedtime she was used to. Within a week, things should be back to normal.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:20 PM on May. 16, 2009