Scholarships/grants for SAHM?

Anyone know of any scholarships for SAHM or moms in general?

dirty4x4mom

Asked by dirty4x4mom at 9:55 AM on May. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• not off hand but it's possible that they exist... GooGle would be my best idea..
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 10:26 AM on May. 16, 2009

• www.fastweb.com is a great source for scholarships.
    The best place to start is the financial aid office of your local community college or the nearest branch of a state univerity.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:40 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Google FAFSA. I use that to get financila aid, so that i can return to school. It helps out a whole lot. Good Luck!!!! :)
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:17 PM on May. 16, 2009

• Fill out the FAFSA application, it will help you with loans, grants, scholarships, work study positions. You have to be accepted at a college first because you have to put in the colleges code. You can also research scholarships on line, there are billions of dollars in scholarships available for everyone that is willing to look for them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I had already filled out my FAFSA and received my SAR. Just waiting to hear back from DelTech now. I was also qualifed for the ACG grant, but I didn't know if there was anything else I could pursue that would help out.. Thank ya'll!!
    dirty4x4mom

Answer by dirty4x4mom at 3:39 PM on May. 20, 2009